Happy Earth Day! Today’s focus is, you guessed it, EARTH. How to love it, how to help save it, how to protect it, and how to make your life more eco-friendly.
First up – brands that are good for the environment and are either vegan or use recycled plastic/products to create a new product.
- Stream2Sea – Beaches Go Green loves this brand!
- Dropps – I will never purchase other laundry products again after trying these!
- Just Water – another BGG approved brand!
- Rothy’s – FAVORITE SHOES EVER – plus get $20 off!
- Who Gives A Crap – 27% off your first order w/ the code TREEHERO
- Girlfriend Collective
- By Humankind – loving these products!
- Captain Blankenship
- Life Without Plastic
- Genusee – eye & sunglasses made from plastic H2O bottles in Flint, MI
- Pela – eco-friendly phone cases!
Now if you’ve read my blog before, you know I am Beaches Go Green’s biggest fan. So here is their list of eco-friendly products to start making those lifestyle changes.
And to make your life super easy, here are direct links to items I have purchased on Amazon and love. Prime it up!
- Bee’s Wrap Eco-Friendly Reusable Food Wraps
- Puffer Fish Dryer Balls
- Compostable Trash Bags
- Counter Compost Bin
Finally, some best practices for plastic recycling. Ever since I have been more conscious of how I recycle, I notice that many others are not doing it properly. So PLEASE, take a couple minutes to read up on what you can and cannot recycle.
All I ask of you is to be conscious of your purchases and decisions on a day-to-day basis when it comes to plastic. Think about those generations to come that will not be able to enjoy the same planet that we do today. Remember how long it takes for each of these items to break down. The numbers are scary. Remember, THERE IS NO PLANET B.